Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Waiting

Last Wednesday, I had to move my desks so that my classroom carpet could be cleaned which meant that I needed to get most of them on top of tables, etc. so that the maximum floor space could be cleaned. After carpet cleaning, our hallways would be stripped and waxed. When this happens, NO one can walk on them. So, my Back to School efforts are on hold until I get the "all clear" signal from the office. I am hoping to get into my classroom tomorrow or Thursday at the latest! I am so far behind and with school starting two weeks from tomorrow, the anxiety is starting to set in.
This is my new teacher bag which is PERFECT for my theme this year! I couldn't find an owl postcard to send to my class welcoming them to my class. However, I found a great stamp at Hobby Lobby and stamped an owl. Hopefully, I can get a LOT done later this week and will post classroom pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment