Monday, July 26, 2010

Class Websites

Do you have a class website for your students? I had a very simple website a few years ago and it became neglected and I trashed it. Last week, I joined TeacherWeb and for a low, yearly cost, I now have an easy website where parents and students can access all the necessary information from home. It will be handy when they lose their Spelling/Vocabulary/Bible Verse list (happens to most sometime!) and they can access and print them from the website. I will also be posting our weekly newsletter, calendar, and other information that will help parents.

If you have a class website, post a comment. I would love to see your website!

Here is mine (it's still under construction, but you can access what I have finished):

http://teacherweb.com/OH/CincinnatiChristianElementarySchool/MrsSchmidtsShiningStars/apt1.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment