Thursday, August 4, 2011

Making Progress

Yesterday, I went to the teacher store to get lots of tags for students names and a few other necessities and then off to the classroom I went! More progress was made. I took a few pics and will post them later today with more progress. When my classroom is finished, I will post the final pics of my classroom layout.

With all the de-cluttering and organizing, it has given my classroom more space! Yay!

Today, I am going to tackle my tall teacher shelf, get Back to School Night packets ready and copied as well as other things for that night. If I have time, I will create more Smartboard calendars and lessons.

I have enjoyed visiting fabulous teacher sites who give free resources. If you would like these sites, just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment