Monday, August 8, 2011

Two weeks from today....

school will begin! Yes, school will start bright and early on Monday, August 22nd! This week, I will only be able to visit my classroom maybe once due to carpet cleaning and hallway floor waxing. Tomorrow, I have CPR training and I should be able to get into my classroom on Wednesday. Thursday and Friday are hallway waxing days. Today and tomorrow are carpet cleaning days. Needless to say, it's a good thing that I got all my laminating done and have it at home with me since working in my classroom is not an option!!

I am also experimenting with a Question of the Day first thing in the morning with student involvement that will culminate with a graphing activity on the Smart board.
I also doing Daily Math and Language each morning and we check our work via the Smart board.

This week, I plan on finalizing my lesson plan format with DI inserts to make it so much easier to modify my lessons for those who are advanced or below level.

No comments:

Post a Comment